Identify if you are a DIAPER LOVER or if you have a DIAPERS FETISH.
What is a Diaper Lover?
A diaper lover is different from an AB because they are fundamentally focused around the wearing of a Diaper or Nappy. For a Diapers Lover, it is all about the feel of the diaper and usually its use, that is, the intended use of a diaper. DLs tend to be more sexually motivated then ABs and usually integrate Diaper Play into their general sex life, like prolonged bondage or watersports.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Diaper fetishism, or diaperism, is a paraphilia in which a person feels a strong desire to wear or use diapers, usually without physiological necessity. It is differentiated from infantilism in that those of the latter category are also focused with returning to babyhood in ways other than by wearing diapers. The popular term for diaper fetishists is "diaper lover." Diaper fetishism is a type of sexual fetishism, which is one of many paraphilias .
As of 2009[update], little analysis of this paraphilia has been reported in medical literature
Diapers in paraphilias
Diapers are often utilized by a wide range of paraphilias.
Preferences in diaper fetishism
Like many fetishes, personal preference plays a large role in which communities the fetishist will identify with. In diaper fetishism, one of the primary divisions of preference is whether or not the diapers are used for their intended purpose, and if so, to what degree.
Many diaper lovers gain arousal from "wetting" or urinating in their diapers. A smaller number  gain the same arousal from using the diaper to "mess" or defecate. Some fetishists do not use their diapers at all.
- ^ Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition. Washington, DC, American Psychiatric Association, 2000, pg 566-570 (4th ed. TR)
- ^ Pate J.E., Gabbard G.O. (2003). Adult baby syndrome Am J Psychiatry 160:1932-1936
- ^ Malitz S, (1966). Another report on the wearing of diapers and rubber pants by an adult male. Am J Psychiatry 122:1435-1437
- ^ Thomas John Speaker, Psychosexual Infantilism in Adults: The Eroticization of Regression. Columbia Pacific University. pg 83. Available from: DPF, Sausalito, CA 94965.
- ^ Section 10 - Into the Future Retrieved 2002 from http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Island/5861/ds3_s10.txt, now mirrored at http://web.archive.org/web/20010424192400/www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Island/5861/DS3_S10.txt
- ^ Watson, J. (2005, June 9). Baby Man, Thomas John Speaker, Psychosexual Infantilism in Adults: The Eroticization of Regression. Columbia Pacific University. pg 78. Available from: DPF, Sausalito, CA 94965.
- ^ Arndt, William B., Jr. (1991). Gender Disorders and the Paraphilias, International Universities Press, pg 394, ISBN 0-8236-2150-2.
- ^ Gilstrap, P. (1999, March 7-11). The Diapers They Are a-Changin'. The New Times Los Angeles. Available from DPF and the website of the interviewee, Mike A.
- ^ Arizona Power Exchange News, April 2006, Volume 18, Issue 4 
- ^ Thomas John Speaker, Psychosexual Infantilism in Adults: The Eroticization of Regression. Columbia Pacific University. pg 81. Available from: DPF, Sausalito, CA 94965.